“fredlet was born to a pair of randy college students in a tiny town in west Texas.
From these humble beginnings, she was raised in a single-wide trailer in the Panhandle of Texas by parents, that, as it turned out, were rocket scientists despite their poor family planning skills. Because of this pedigree, Kramer Wetzel, of Astrofish.net, keeps insisting that she is smart. (Or smart ass, one of those.)
In the early days of the web, she worked for some high-profile web-wonks and fredlet.com was the natural offshoot of QA’ing web design software.
Her favorite vices are Shiner Bock, carrot cake and chocolate as a vitamin.
She also has a curiously self-destructive affinity for acerbic, intellectual rednecks.
fredlet.com:wasting bandwidth since 1996″
100 things about fredlet
if you see these  then I am still formulating an answer.
1. Do you believe in vampires? yep
2. Favorite Vampire? Spike
3. Your Epitaph will read: she was a pain in the ass, but she was usually worth it.
4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake? 43
5. Date that you regularly blow them out? August 7
6. Who would you die for? My cats.
7. Where are you going when you die? Back here again.
8. Piercing or Tattoos? Piercing: ears and navel
9. How long in the shower? When I’m getting ready – 7 minutes, when I’m upset – 25 minutes.
10. Love at first sight? nope. More like love at first read.
11. Worst fear? Burning or drowning
12. Something that makes you proud: my strength when I don’t think I have anything left in me.
13. Been in love before? Yes.
14. Favorites Actor/Actress? Meryl Streep, Eddie Izzard, Gene Hackman.
15. Loved somebody so much it made you cry? Yes.
16. Biggest regret so far? Not there’s no point in regret, but massive debt sucks.
17. Place to be kissed: Lips, eyelids, pulse points
18. Ever drunk blood before? Not as a cocktail
19. Favorite Vampire movie? 
20. First record you ever bought? Vinyl: Sleeping Beauty, Cassette: Grease Soundtrack CD: Rat in the Kitchen-UB40
21. Dumper or dumpee? Both. More frequently the dumper.
22. Favourite quote or lyric: ‘The only true freedom is freedom from the heart’s desire.’ The The and “Color is its own reward” Crowded House
23. Holiday destination: Paris, Fr.
24. Least favourite subject: Organic Chemistry.
25. Thunderstorms: Love them.
26. Where do you go to relax? As long as I’m I my jammies, its ok.
27. What do you think of Ouija boards? They lie.
28. Do you dream in color? yep.
29. Weirdest dream? One about Kramer. I will spare you (and him) the details.
30. What do you do most often when you are bored? Listen to music
31. Most annoying thing is: apathy
32. One night stand with? John Cusack. I would want more than one night with the other person I lust after.
33. The meaning of life: to love and learn.
34. Useless fact about you: I hate bell peppers.
35. Your most annoying habit: interrupting.
36. Last request if you were to die? take care if my kittens
37. Three words to describe YOU: strange, silly, short
38. Do you believe in a previous/afterlife and if so who/what were you? Yes. I know who I am constantly near, but generally not who I was.
39. Vampires. Seductive or Ruthless killers? Its part and parcel.
40. A BRIEF Vampire fantasy of yours would be? Flying and the hunt.
41. How do you explain yourself to those who find your interest in Vamps psychotic? A blank look.
42. Do you prefer to dress to express yourself or would you rather be conservative on the outside? To amuse myself, really.
43. What do you find the most interesting about this or any other vampire site? Oh, this is a vampire thing?
44. Do you own a pair of fangs? My cat has them now.
45. More sexy: Physical, mental, or mysterious? Mental.
46. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be and why? Paris, Fr. It is home to me.
47. Embarrassing/worst moment for you? Bah, I’ve repressed it already.
48. Favorite type of material: cashmere or bunny angora.
49. Jewelry of choice: amber
50. Ultimate outfit: Black jeans, red cowboy boots, white bustier and white shirt (open) and tucked in. Floor length black leather duster.
51. Emoticon that best describes you: =;P
52. What was your comfort item as a toddler? blanky.
53. What type of drunk are you? Silly.
54. Which historical figure would you most like to fight and why? The Bishop of Narbonne. I’m sure he was a total pansy without his guards.
55. Would you rather be a borg or a cyberman? Borg. I HATE the word cyber.
56. What’s the cheapest/dirtiest thing you have ever done? 
57. Describe your perfect porn film: Eddie Izzard – Dress to Kill
58. If you had three wishes what would they be? Common sense all around, no monetary debt, the ability to fly .
59. What was the last website you visited before this one? Google
60. Addams Family or Munsters? Addams
61. Describe your earliest memory: Swinging on the baby swing on our apartment in
Amarillo Lubbock, Tx.
62. When and where have you been most frightened? When I found out my mom was in a car wreck
63. How would you describe your religious beliefs? Witch
64. If you could only see the world in shades of one color which would it be? Red
65. If you had to be long sighted or shortsighted, which? long sighted.
66. If you were to be reincarnated as an animal, which? Fox.
67. Does your heart rule your head? yup.
68. You’re stuck in a room. The temperature goes full max. Hot or cold? Cold.
69. Books or Movies? Books.
70. How large a part does the television play in your life? Less and less daily.
71. If you had to lose one of your senses, which would it be? Feel
72. Alternatively, If you had to be left with one sense, which? Sight.
73. How did you find this site? I can’t quite recall.
74. If the choice were ours to make contact with extra terrestrials, would you choose the higher or lesser evolved species? Higher.
75. What sucked you in? Art.
76. Who in your life do you admire the most? Mikey.
77. What is the most bizarre sight you have ever seen? 40 German tourist on the steps of Sacre Coeur singing ‘three little birds’
78. Has there ever been a time when you were convinced you were about to die?-Tell us! no
79. What is the best computer game in the world? Tetris
80. Have you ever seen a ghost? I don’t see them, I feel them.
81. Define the word ‘love’ :Respect, trust, pain, pleasure.
82. What is your creative specialty? Writings on various topics.
83. What do you think the state of the world will be like in ten years time? Not overtly different than now.
84. What is your favorite possession and why? My cat, though she really possesses me. She is funny, strange, adorable and smart. And I know she loves me best.
85. If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be? My temper.
86. Who in the public eye do you most admire and why? I admire 
87. Last concert attended? Barenaked Ladies
88. Do you support the death penalty? No.
89. Do you sing in the bath/shower? Yes.
90. What would be your desert island book? Boyfriend School – Sarah Bird
91. What is your favorite journey? From hello to I love you.
92. What ringtone do you have on your mobile? ZeFrank “How do you spank a giant baby?”
93. What is the oldest item of clothing you still wear? Jeans from the late middle ages.
94. If you could witness any moment in history what would it be? .
95. Are you a meat eater or a vegetarian? Mostly carnivore.
96. Who has been the biggest influence in your life? My mom
97. If you could only save one thing from your burning house what would it be? My cat.
98. Favorite sexual position? I have to choose just one?
99. What single store would you use to max out your credit card? http://www.amazon.com
100. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? Writing, drinking coffee.